Lead Compounds in Clinical Chemoprevention Conference
The target participants for this meeting are clinicians, researchers, and scientists striving towards adding innovative compounds to the human cancer prevention armamentarium. Those already developing experimental therapeutic strategies are strongly encouraged to attend.
8:30 AM - Breakfast & Check In
9:00 AM - Welcome & Introduction with Frank Ondrey, MD, PhD, FACS
9:10 AM - David Potter, MD, PhD
9:20 AM - Dan Saltzman, MD, PhD
9:40 AM - Anna Prizment, PhD
10:00 AM - Stephen Hecht, PhD
10:20 AM - Naomi Fujioka
10:40 AM - Gunda Georg
10:50 AM - Break
11:10 AM - Frank Ondrey, MD, PhD, FACS
11:30 AM - Ann Bode, PhD
11:50 AM - Craig Flory, PhD
12:30 PM - Lunch
1:15 PM - Discussion Facilitated by Frank Ondrey, MD, PhD, FACS
2:45 PM - Reception & Networking
COVID-19 Event Information
- Masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer are available at the event.
- Check-in and food pick up areas are designed to minimize time in lines and include grab and go menus.
- Increased cleaning is being applied in event spaces.
- Event space ventilation is maximized according to the UMN Facilities Management COVID-19 ventilation standards.
- Outdoor seating is available during meal times.
- At this time, masks are not required, but are strongly recommended when not actively eating or drinking.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Get tested, vaccinated, and boosted before attending.