Microbiome and Cancer Symposium
Registration for the Microbiome & Cancer Symposium is free, but required. Registration opens summer 2023.
Call for Abstracts
Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities
We rely on supporters to host this event and reduce the financial burden of attending. Supporters are invited to exhibit at the event and receive recognition before, during, and after the event. Please review the Exhibitor Prospectus here. The deadline to submit your intent to support this event is Friday, August 25, 2023. Contact the Event Manager with questions at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Event Information
- Masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer are available at the event.
- Check-in and food pick up areas are designed to minimize time in lines and include grab and go menus.
- Increased cleaning is being applied in event spaces.
- Event space ventilation is maximized according to the UMN Facilities Management COVID-19 ventilation standards.
- Outdoor seating is available during meal times.
- At this time, masks are not required, but are strongly recommended when not actively eating or drinking.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Get tested, vaccinated, and boosted before attending.